As you know, the Coronavirus is causing problems across the globe and right here in the PNW.
At Head 2 Toe, your safety and accessibility to continuing treatments are our biggest concerns.
Although there hasn’t been any exposure to the Covid-19 virus at the clinic, we are taking extra preventative measures to provide peace of mind for our patients.
This is why I want to share what we are doing at the clinic to give you a safe, reliable, and worry-free visit.
- Effective immediately we have begun to screen patients scheduling appointments if they have traveled outside the country in the last 14 days, particularly to countries affected by COVID-19 (currently China, Iran, Italy, Japan, and South Korea).
- Our team has always operated with a strict hand-washing protocol. But we’ve taken it to the next level with an obsessive hand cleaning routine. We are using a combination of 99% alcohol-based sanitizer and washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds in between every patient.
- There are soap and water and ample alcohol-based hand rubs in the clinic in multiple locations for your use.
- Obsessive environmental cleaning is happening throughout the day: deep clean all frequently touched surfaces in the clinic, such as workstations, countertops, and doorknobs with alcohol-based cleaners and Clorox wipes that are proven to kill viruses.
- In between EVERY patient, disposable Clorox wipes are being used to wipe down all commonly used surfaces (for example, doorknobs, keyboards, massagers, adjusting instruments, BP cuffs, exercise equipment, exercise mats, chiropractic tables, rehab tables, etc).
- The sign-in kiosk will be temporarily retired and the front desk will sign you in.
- If you prefer, the Doctors and athletic trainers will use latex gloves when working with you.
- During your visit, the clinic has latex gloves and hand-wipes for you to use.
- It goes without saying, but team members or patients who are feeling sick will be asked to stay home.
As medical professionals, know that we are holding ourselves and the clinic to the highest standards to ensure your peace of mind during these unsettling times.
If you have any hesitations, questions or concerns, please reach out to us directly.
Dr. Annie Armstrong
P.S. When it comes to keeping yourself safe, it’s hard to know who to trust or what information is credible. I’ve pulled together three articles you should read that are trustworthy and helpful:
Don’t Make These 5 Mistakes After a Car Accident Getting into a car accident can be a distressing experience, but it’s important to stay calm and make the right decisions in the aftermath. Unfortunately, many people make common mistakes that can have serious consequences for their well-being and legal rights. In this article, we will…Read More
Do you deal with chronic neck stiffness, pain, and headaches? Have you tried everything to find relief with no lasting results? According to our favorite dentist Dr. Rebecca Taylor, you may be overlooking a key piece of the pain puzzle – your jaw. In this blog and corresponding podcast, we’ll dive into the vital connection…Read More
When it comes to auto accidents, injuries are unfortunately a common occurrence. From minor fender-benders to more severe collisions, these accidents can result in various injuries that can impact your overall well-being. Fortunately, at Head 2 Toe we offer a holistic approach to healing and have an excellent track record for treating auto accident injuries.…Read More
If you’ve ever pondered whether chiropractic treatments and pregnancy go hand in hand, you’re in for a treat. You might have heard the common myth that chiropractic care is off-limits during pregnancy. However, we’re here to bust that myth wide open. Thanks to the expert insights of Dr. Tim, as heard on the popular podcast…Read More
Do you often experience a shooting pain that starts in your lower back and radiates down your leg? If so, you may be suffering from sciatica or maybe not. In order to understand what’s going on we have to start looking at what sciatica is and what causes it? It’s time to debunk the misconceptions…Read More
The serene backdrop of our backyards often conjures images of relaxation, family barbecues, and a touch of weekend gardening. Rarely do we associate this calming space with potential health hazards, especially to our lower backs. Yet, a recent episode on our very own “Movement is Medicine Show” featuring Dr. Ashley aimed to shed light on…Read More