As you know, the Coronavirus is causing problems across the globe and right here in the PNW.
At Head 2 Toe, your safety and accessibility to continuing treatments are our biggest concerns.
Although there hasn’t been any exposure to the Covid-19 virus at the clinic, we are taking extra preventative measures to provide peace of mind for our patients.
This is why I want to share what we are doing at the clinic to give you a safe, reliable, and worry-free visit.
- Effective immediately we have begun to screen patients scheduling appointments if they have traveled outside the country in the last 14 days, particularly to countries affected by COVID-19 (currently China, Iran, Italy, Japan, and South Korea).
- Our team has always operated with a strict hand-washing protocol. But we’ve taken it to the next level with an obsessive hand cleaning routine. We are using a combination of 99% alcohol-based sanitizer and washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds in between every patient.
- There are soap and water and ample alcohol-based hand rubs in the clinic in multiple locations for your use.
- Obsessive environmental cleaning is happening throughout the day: deep clean all frequently touched surfaces in the clinic, such as workstations, countertops, and doorknobs with alcohol-based cleaners and Clorox wipes that are proven to kill viruses.
- In between EVERY patient, disposable Clorox wipes are being used to wipe down all commonly used surfaces (for example, doorknobs, keyboards, massagers, adjusting instruments, BP cuffs, exercise equipment, exercise mats, chiropractic tables, rehab tables, etc).
- The sign-in kiosk will be temporarily retired and the front desk will sign you in.
- If you prefer, the Doctors and athletic trainers will use latex gloves when working with you.
- During your visit, the clinic has latex gloves and hand-wipes for you to use.
- It goes without saying, but team members or patients who are feeling sick will be asked to stay home.
As medical professionals, know that we are holding ourselves and the clinic to the highest standards to ensure your peace of mind during these unsettling times.
If you have any hesitations, questions or concerns, please reach out to us directly.
Dr. Annie Armstrong
P.S. When it comes to keeping yourself safe, it’s hard to know who to trust or what information is credible. I’ve pulled together three articles you should read that are trustworthy and helpful:
When the ear is blocked, it can cause a host of other problems. Many people suffer from chronic ear congestion, which makes it difficult to hear and sometimes leads to irritability and headaches. If your ears are constantly stuffy, you may be suffering from chronic ear congestion. If you’re not sure, here’s everything you need…Read More
How to Prep for Winter Sports with Dr. James Bradley Brace Yourselves…Winter is Here! The leaves have fallen and there is snow in the mountains. If you’re like me, this means that you are starting to get antsy about making those first turns in some fresh powder. Besides getting our skis and snowboards waxed and…Read More