As you know, the Coronavirus is causing problems across the globe and right here in the PNW.
At Head 2 Toe, your safety and accessibility to continuing treatments are our biggest concerns.
Although there hasn’t been any exposure to the Covid-19 virus at the clinic, we are taking extra preventative measures to provide peace of mind for our patients.
This is why I want to share what we are doing at the clinic to give you a safe, reliable, and worry-free visit.
- Effective immediately we have begun to screen patients scheduling appointments if they have traveled outside the country in the last 14 days, particularly to countries affected by COVID-19 (currently China, Iran, Italy, Japan, and South Korea).
- Our team has always operated with a strict hand-washing protocol. But we’ve taken it to the next level with an obsessive hand cleaning routine. We are using a combination of 99% alcohol-based sanitizer and washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds in between every patient.
- There are soap and water and ample alcohol-based hand rubs in the clinic in multiple locations for your use.
- Obsessive environmental cleaning is happening throughout the day: deep clean all frequently touched surfaces in the clinic, such as workstations, countertops, and doorknobs with alcohol-based cleaners and Clorox wipes that are proven to kill viruses.
- In between EVERY patient, disposable Clorox wipes are being used to wipe down all commonly used surfaces (for example, doorknobs, keyboards, massagers, adjusting instruments, BP cuffs, exercise equipment, exercise mats, chiropractic tables, rehab tables, etc).
- The sign-in kiosk will be temporarily retired and the front desk will sign you in.
- If you prefer, the Doctors and athletic trainers will use latex gloves when working with you.
- During your visit, the clinic has latex gloves and hand-wipes for you to use.
- It goes without saying, but team members or patients who are feeling sick will be asked to stay home.
As medical professionals, know that we are holding ourselves and the clinic to the highest standards to ensure your peace of mind during these unsettling times.
If you have any hesitations, questions or concerns, please reach out to us directly.
Dr. Annie Armstrong
P.S. When it comes to keeping yourself safe, it’s hard to know who to trust or what information is credible. I’ve pulled together three articles you should read that are trustworthy and helpful:
Join the Head 2 Toe team for your weekly dose of inspiration, ideas, and insights around how to take care of yourself. This week the team talks about the following: Importance of sunshine Dealing with the loss of graduation Best kitchen gadgets for stay at home cooking Clinic updates & telehealth options The #1 way…Read More
With another month of quarantine facing us, we remote assembled the team to talk through our favorite tips to stay healthy, happy and positive during this time. On this episode, you’ll learn: – our favorite apps to find peace and calm so you can boost your immune strength – #1 free workout app for breaking…Read More
Having a healthy body prepares the stage for your everyday well- being. It also has a direct impact on how fast and fine you will age. Maintaining your strength and robustness via good nutrition and lots of exercise promotes good blood circulation, digestion, and bone strength. Exercise allows you to live an active, stress-free life.…Read More
We proudly support Washington Kids in Transition. And it’s our mission during the next three months to do everything that we can to help them provide basic needs to homeless children in our community. During this month, we’ll be highlighting how they help local homeless youth with supplies, food, and shelter. Now more than ever…Read More
Have you heard of Neurodynamics before? Most people haven’t but if you’re one of the 40 million Americans dealing with ongoing nerve pain pay attention. Neurodynamics is a specialized form of assessing and treating nerve related problems. Up until very recently, we couldn’t offer it as treatment service at Head 2 Toe because we didn’t…Read More