As you know, the Coronavirus is causing problems across the globe and right here in the PNW.
At Head 2 Toe, your safety and accessibility to continuing treatments are our biggest concerns.
Although there hasn’t been any exposure to the Covid-19 virus at the clinic, we are taking extra preventative measures to provide peace of mind for our patients.
This is why I want to share what we are doing at the clinic to give you a safe, reliable, and worry-free visit.
- Effective immediately we have begun to screen patients scheduling appointments if they have traveled outside the country in the last 14 days, particularly to countries affected by COVID-19 (currently China, Iran, Italy, Japan, and South Korea).
- Our team has always operated with a strict hand-washing protocol. But we’ve taken it to the next level with an obsessive hand cleaning routine. We are using a combination of 99% alcohol-based sanitizer and washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds in between every patient.
- There are soap and water and ample alcohol-based hand rubs in the clinic in multiple locations for your use.
- Obsessive environmental cleaning is happening throughout the day: deep clean all frequently touched surfaces in the clinic, such as workstations, countertops, and doorknobs with alcohol-based cleaners and Clorox wipes that are proven to kill viruses.
- In between EVERY patient, disposable Clorox wipes are being used to wipe down all commonly used surfaces (for example, doorknobs, keyboards, massagers, adjusting instruments, BP cuffs, exercise equipment, exercise mats, chiropractic tables, rehab tables, etc).
- The sign-in kiosk will be temporarily retired and the front desk will sign you in.
- If you prefer, the Doctors and athletic trainers will use latex gloves when working with you.
- During your visit, the clinic has latex gloves and hand-wipes for you to use.
- It goes without saying, but team members or patients who are feeling sick will be asked to stay home.
As medical professionals, know that we are holding ourselves and the clinic to the highest standards to ensure your peace of mind during these unsettling times.
If you have any hesitations, questions or concerns, please reach out to us directly.
Dr. Annie Armstrong
P.S. When it comes to keeping yourself safe, it’s hard to know who to trust or what information is credible. I’ve pulled together three articles you should read that are trustworthy and helpful:
Hi, it’s Dr. Annie Armstrong here Head 2 Toe Spine and Sports Therapy… So as many of you know, I have two teenage boys and currently with zoom school… They are working me hard. I feel like I don’t have any time and you know what? I’m quite frankly not prepared to be a teacher.…Read More
Join Dr. Lee, Dr. Tim, and our favorite host Barry on the latest episode of the Movement is Medicine Show to learn how a single workout can destroy a low back… And what you can do about it! The crew covers at-home care, how you can tell if you need professional help, how long to…Read More
We just released a new podcast episode that I think you’ll enjoy…It’s the origin story episode where I share all about how I got started, my inspiration for starting Head 2 Toe, and even how I came up with the name.It’s a short, fun episode that I hope will put a smile on your face.You…Read More
New Podcast: What’s your long term wellness plan since the pandemic isn’t going away anytime soon? Join the Head 2 Toe team in discussing powerful ways to stay healthy & happy during the extended crisis.Read More
Join the Head 2 Toe team for your weekly dose of inspiration, ideas, and insights around how to take care of yourself. This week the team talks about the following: Importance of sunshine Dealing with the loss of graduation Best kitchen gadgets for stay at home cooking Clinic updates & telehealth options The #1 way…Read More