Call us at (425) 776-2936 to schedule your appointment!
When you call to schedule, there are three questions that we will ask you. Please have the following ready to go:
1. What is the injury or pain you're experiencing?
2. How you will be paying: Insurance, Wellness Plan, L&I, PIP Claim for Motor Vehicle Accident
- Insurance: please have your card ready with your Member ID Number, Group Number, and the customer service or provider phone number
- L&I: Please indicate over the phone if you have an existing claim or will need to create one at your first appointment. If you have an existing claim open, you will need to bring in a referral for Chiropractic care from your primary care physician.
- PIP/MVA Claim: Please call your car insurance company before calling for your first appointment to verify that you have PIP (Personal Injury Protection) coverage for your motor vehicle accident (MVA). We do not bill third party insurance companies, in some cases you can use your primary health insurance or our Wellness Plan option (See below).
3. Your schedule and ideal times
Your First Appointment, What to Expect
We are so excited to see you and be a part of your health care team of professionals. For your first appointment, please bring your driver’s license and your insurance card, PIP Claim information, or L&I information.
Please print and fill out the NP Paperwork
Please be sure to arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment to complete the check-in process. Your appointment will be about one hour, including exam and initial treatment. Please wear/bring athletic attire for your appointment (i.e. tank top for upper body work and shorts/yoga pants/sweats for lower body work).
PLEASE NO JEANS, DRESS PANTS OR SKIRTS - this makes treatment difficult or impossible due to restriction in movement.
Here is a list of insurances companies which Head 2 Toe is in network for***.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice
- Kaiser Permenente (PPO only)
- United Health Care
- Labor and Industries, State of Washington
- Personal Injury Protection under your car insurance company
As a courtesy, Head 2 Toe will verify your insurance benefits after you schedule your first appointment. This is not a guarantee of your benefits. We try our best to determine them before you come in, but it is important that you are aware that it is your responsibility to know your benefits prior to your first appointment.
***Unfortunately, Head 2 Toe does not bill 3rd party insurance companies, Medicaid or Military insurance.
The Wellness Plan offers competitive rates for those who do not have insurance coverage (excluding Medicare). It is based on a time of service payment option. Rates vary and will depend on your individual treatment plan. Please call the office to inquire*.
*Since we do not accept military insurance, we happily offer a 10% discount to all with a valid military ID. Please bring it with you at the time of your appointment