Welcome New Patients
Meet Your Dream Team
Our expert staff at Head 2 Toe is trained in the latest chiropractic, manual therapy, and rehab protocols so that you get world-class medical care.
With over 100 5 star reviews, testimonials, and hundreds of success stories, we're confident that you'll find lasting relief from any movement-related issues or injuries you're dealing with.
Click here to learn more about your team at Head 2 Toe.
No Problem is Too Big, Too Small, or Too Complicated
When it comes to fixing your issue, chances are there's more going on than meets the eye. Pain can be complicated and hard to find lasting relief. That's why our team focuses on using safe, gentle chiropractic manipulation to create immediate relief.
Next comes soft tissue release using a variety of techniques to alleviate muscle tightness, tension, and increase mobility.
Finally, we used corrective, rehab oriented exercises to reprogram your body, teach you how to move properly, and give you the tools to maintain your healing at home.
What We'll Ask You When You Call to Make Your Appointment
When you call to schedule, there are three questions that we will ask you. Please have the following ready to go:
1. What is the injury or pain you're experiencing?
2. How you will be paying: Insurance, Wellness Plan, L&I, or PIP Claim for Motor Vehicle Accident
- Insurance: please have your card ready with your Member ID Number, Group Number, and the customer service or provider phone number
- L&I: Please indicate over the phone if you have an existing claim or will need to create one at your first appointment. If you have an existing claim open, you will need to bring in a referral for Chiropractic care from your primary care physician.
- PIP/MVA Claim: Please call your car insurance company before calling for your first appointment to verify that you have PIP (Personal Injury Protection) coverage for your motor vehicle accident (MVA). We do not bill third party insurance companies, in some cases, you can use your primary health insurance or our Wellness Plan option (See below).
3. Your schedule and ideal times for your appointment
What to Expect on Your First Appointment
We are so excited to see you and be a part of your health care team of professionals. For your first appointment, please bring your driver's license and your insurance card, PIP claim information, or L&I information.
Please print and fill out the NP Paperwork
Please be sure to arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment to complete the check-in process. Your appointment will be about one hour, including exam and initial treatment. Please wear/bring athletic attire for your appointment (i.e. tank top for upper body work and shorts/yoga pants/sweats for lower body work).
PLEASE NO JEANS, DRESS PANTS OR SKIRTS - this makes treatment difficult or impossible due to restriction in movement.
Insurance Frequently Asked Questions
Here is a list of insurances companies which Head 2 Toe is in network for***.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice
- Kaiser Permenente (PPO only)
- United Health Care
- Labor and Industries, State of Washington
- Personal Injury Protection under your car insurance company
As a courtesy, Head 2 Toe will verify your insurance benefits after you schedule your first appointment. This is not a guarantee of your benefits. We try our best to determine them before you come in, but it is important that you are aware that it is your responsibility to know your benefits prior to your first appointment.
***Unfortunately, Head 2 Toe does not bill 3rd party insurance companies, Medicaid or Military insurance.
No Insurance? No Worries, We've Got a Wellness Plan for You.
The Wellness Plan offers competitive rates for those who do not have insurance coverage (excluding Medicare). It is based on a time of service payment option. Rates vary and will depend on your individual treatment plan. Please call the office to inquire*.
Current or Former Military? We've Got You Covered.
We are Patriots! The Patriot Project is a grassroots movement to provide chiropractic care to all Active Military, Wounded Warriors & Veterans. Head 2 Toe Spine & Sports Therapy are proud to be participating doctors in the Patriot Project and are committed to making time available to treat at least one armed-service member a week at no charge. In exchange we will ask for a patient testimonials, which will be used to further our cause in Congress. So if you are currently serving in the Military or have in the past, give us a call, your treatment is free with us.